Sunday, January 16, 2011

recipes and more

Great reads from around the net
 

If you are like many of us who make new year resolutions to cook and eat healthy on January 1st. Well, I made that resolution and choice about a few years ago and I am mostly keeping it. I grew up with my mom and grandmother who loved to cook, so I loved cooking already but growing up as an adult, I am learning more cooking and cookware techniques.

I also enjoy reading and watching movies in my spare time. Hope you come along and read here.One of my favorite cookware set is rachel ray nonstick cookware set that I use; why? here is why;


This cookware from Rachel Ray of 30 minutes meal show from Food TV, offers a set is an great value, including all of the pots and pans needed to to cook in your kitchen for daily meals. The set contains most basic pieces that every cook will have to use everyday cooking. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal breakfast. The big stockpot is goof for soups, stews or boiling pasta. Most used cookware skillets great for pancake, and omelets. This set is Anodized set works like a non-stick cookware without the chemical Teflon coating.
Rachael Ray cookware comes in many colors and this orange color cookware, first enchants the eye before one can even realize how well you can cook with it. The handsome charcoal-gray, hard-anodized pots and pans feature shiny stainless-steel handles wrapped with neon-orange silicone easy to hold grips. It’ll come as no surprise that orange is Ray’s favorite color. Check out rachel ray cookware set review here.


You can check out cookware reviews, cookware resources, best of best cookware and my cookware site for more information.
I also write a blog there, check out : Cookware Blog where I share my cookware recipes, videos, how to and cookware reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment